Date: Wednesday, January 30, 2019
Location: Nessler Center’s Captain’s Room
Address: 2010 – 5th Avenue North, Texas City, TX 77590
Time: 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Meal Host: Praxair
· “Marathon’s 2018 Citizenship Report” by Jamal Kheiry, Marathon Petroleum Corporation (MPC).
· “The New Dow” by Rich Wells, Dow Chemical Co., VP U.S. Operations & Texas Operations Site Dir.
· “2019 Program Discussion/Review” by José Boix, Community.
The meeting is open to the local community. However, to ensure an effective meeting, please RSVP by or before Monday, January 28to José Boix – by phone: 409.945.0492, or Email: email@example.com
OUR MISSION: To advise industry and afford industry and citizens the opportunity to exchange viewpoints, express concerns, and strive to develop an ongoing sense of mutual respect and trust. The CAC will address issues of interest to the community, industry, or both, such as health, safety, the environment, education and economic development. Inherent within this mission is the belief that industry and local communities can and should live in harmony.
2019 MEETING SCHEDULE – DATES/MEAL HOSTS:
· Thursday, March 21 INEOS
· Thursday, May 16 Momentive
· Thursday, July 18 Marathon Petroleum
· Thursday, September 19 Valero Refining
· Thursday, November 21 Ashland
1821-20th Avenue North
Texas City, Texas 77590