This school year, you can help set up your kids for success. It’s all about having the perfect study zone at home. Here are five cool ideas for creating a workspace for kids that will promote great study habits and inspire learning.
1. Find the right real estate. Every child learns differently. So, depending on the person doing the studying, the perfect space could be a quiet, bright corner of the house away from the hustle and bustle, or it could be in the midst of family life and activity. Experiment with each set up, periodically checking in with your child to see what’s working and what’s not.
2. Upgrade visual learning. Is your child a visual learner? Upgrade study time in any sized space with a short throw projector that automatically adapts the projection brightness to the lighting conditions in the room. One option that allows you to control the projector wirelessly from a smartphone or tablet is the Casio Ultra Short Throw LampFree Projector XJ-UT351WN which features a mercury-free laser and LED hybrid light source, making it an eco-friendly and safe option for young students.
3. Embrace the principles of natural wellness. It is said that certain essential oils can promote focus and improve concentration. These can be diffused, rolled, or simply inhaled to give students a boost when it comes time to cram for an exam.
4. Make time for music. Studies have found that music can help improve memory. And making music can be an effective stress reliever in the face of school-induced stress. Consider outfitting your child’s study area with an affordable, lightweight instrument like a Casio CT-X Keyboard, which features an extensive library of 600 tones and 195 rhythms, supporting diverse musical genres. Whether it’s a 20-minute study break, or a jam session once homework is completed, make it possible for musical creativity to come to life.
5. Incorporate educational tech. Education tech tools can help synthesize classroom concepts. Be sure your child’s workspace incorporates new tech like ClassPad.net, a web-based mathematics resource for K-12 and beyond, which students can use to draw geometry figures freehand and input calculations as they would on real scratch paper. Great for study buddies, the tool allows for simultaneous work with calculation, graphing, geometry and data analysis/statistics.
8/26/2018 06:59:53 pm
You really are a true beauty even without having a make up. I do not get some people mostly those who does not wear make up. As if those who wear make ups owe them a reward for not having it on. It does not matter if people put it or not, what matters is that they become who they are, they become confident, they become who they wanted to be and they are happy about it. I do not get those who rant, as if they donated some money to buy our make ups. As long as people are not urting nobody, they are free to do what they want. It is theri face, it is their money. I really appreciate this kind of blog. I love it and I hope to hear more about it soon. Thank you so much for this!
Leave a Reply.