(StatePoint) Whether you’re a beginning baker or an experienced entertainer, having the right tools can make the process of holiday party prep faster, easier, more festive – and ensure you can achieve expert-level results. Here are a few must-haves to add to your holiday shopping list.
• Spatulas That Make You Smile. From cookie batters to mashed potatoes, everyone needs a quality spatula to whip up their favorite holiday dishes. And now you can have both fun and function with Tovolo Spatulart Spatulas featuring double-sided holiday designs and puns. With a nylon core, these high-quality spatulas provide strength for the heaviest mixing jobs, silicone edges that remain flexible for easy scraping, and an FSC-certified wood handle. They’re the perfect environmentally conscious way to add a tremendous tool with a touch of whimsy to the kitchen roster.
• Mix Without the Mess. A quality set of mixing bowls is a must for any baking, cooking, prep or storage. While there are many types of bowl sets, stainless steel is ideal for its durability and lightweight design. Choose a set that offers nesting, for easy and efficient cupboard storage; lids to keep foods fresh; deep sides to avoid messes; and a rolled lip for easy pouring.
• Basics for Better Baking. Move over parchment paper—serious bakers know the key to perfect baked goods is a quality baking mat. In addition to insulating your pan for even cooking and baking, baking mats protect your pans from baked-on food and grime and prevent sticking, without any paper waste. Additionally, they can double as a work surface featuring grid lines for cookie sizing and spacing, while also offering easy clean-up—just drop them in the dishwasher.
• Classy Containers for Clean Up. Speaking of clean-up, disinfecting wipes have become a staple in most kitchens. Luckily, you can now store your wipes in style with Spectrum Decorative Disinfecting Wipe Containers. Available in four fashionable finishes to fit in with any décor, the rust-resistant containers fit 35- to 75-80-count wipes packages and feature a push-button lid and non-slip bottom for easy one-handed access.
• Shape Up Your Cocktails. Once your food menu is set, don’t forget the beverages. Create memorable cocktails and mocktails everyone will be talking about with uniquely shaped craft ice. Tovolo offers a variety of craft ice molds—from spheres and sports balls to novelty and holiday shapes. Requiring minimal prep, the easy-to-use molds stack in your freezer to save space and will make you look like a master mixologist.
Having the right tools makes all the difference when you’re whipping up culinary creations. Be sure to equip yourself right for a season of easy and festive holiday prep.